Purchase this All-Access Pass to receive immediate access to the recordings of all our webinars hosted during 2020. This includes 10+ hours of learning content from the following sessions and guest presenters:
- Does inclusion mean belonging? with Liz Weintraub
- Exploring black disabled identity with Leroy Moore Jr.
- Inclusive Telework for Persons with Disabilities with Debra Ruh
- Autism Acceptance Month & promoting neurodiversity in the workplace with ASAN
- If I Cancan with Maysoon Zayid
- Algorithmic decision-making, AI, and disability justice with Lydia X. Z. Brown
- “Disability Visibility” Virtual Book Discussion with Alice Wong & Sandy Ho
- I Came, I Saw, I Wrote: Today’s Autistic Creators with Alec Frazier
- Hosting accessible and inclusive online meetings with Allegra Heath-Stout
- The intersection of disability & immigration
If purchased individually, these webinar recordings would cost a total of $160. This offer is only available until December 31, 2020.