Become a member to get full access to 30+ hours of disability & inclusion training:
- 12 take-at-your-own-pace online courses
- Monthly live webinars and recordings of previously held sessions
- PDF guidebooks and resources
- Self-assessments for individuals and organizations
- Professional Development (PDPs) for Massachusetts teachers
Welcome and thank you for your interest in disability rights. This course will cover the history of disability rights in the United States, the passage of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and the current state of legal rights and protections for people with disabilities.
Please review the course agenda below. Once you are ready, click on the first lesson to begin the course.