- This event has passed.
Syllabus review for the Disability Mentoring Certification
February 19, 2021 @ 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM ESTFree
You know how during the first class of each semester, the professor always spent most of the time just reviewing the syllabus and plan? That’s what this is!
During this 30-minute webinar, we’ll be reviewing the full syllabus, timeline, and expectations for the Disability Mentoring Certification. This session will be led by Piper Slowinski and Kristin Humphrey, who will be leading you through the certification process.
If you are currently enrolled in the Certification, please register for one of the two sessions! You do not need to attend both – we’re simply providing the same session on two different days, so hopefully one of the days will work for most people.
Note: The session is scheduled for 1pm Eastern. Please be aware of the time zone.
Become a member to get full access to 30+ hours of disability & inclusion training:
- 10 take-at-your-own-pace online courses
- Monthly live webinars and recordings of previously held sessions
- PDF guidebooks and resources
- Self-assessments for individuals and organizations
- Professional Development (PDPs) for Massachusetts teachers