- This event has passed.
Induction for the Class of 2019 of the Susan M. Daniels Disability Mentoring Hall of Fame
January 17, 2020 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PMFree
The Susan M. Daniels Disability Mentoring Hall of Fame was established to honor those who are making a significant difference in the lives of youth and adults with disabilities through mentoring and to raise awareness about the importance of mentoring for individuals with disabilities.
In 2015, the National Disability Mentoring Coalition named 25 outstanding leaders as the first inductees into the Susan M. Daniels Disability Mentoring Hall of Fame – 25 champions marking the 25th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act. In total, 85 individuals and 13 organizations have been inducted to date.
The Class of 2019 will be inducted via a national webinar on January 17, 2020, International Mentoring Day.
Become a member to get full access to 30+ hours of disability & inclusion training:
- 9 take-at-your-own-pace online courses
- Monthly live webinars and recordings of previously held sessions
- PDF guidebooks and resources
- Self-assessments for individuals and organizations
- Professional Development (PDPs) for Massachusetts teachers
- Pricing as low as $50 for individuals!