Become a member to get full access to 30+ hours of disability & inclusion training:
- 10 take-at-your-own-pace online courses
- Monthly live webinars and recordings of previously held sessions
- PDF guidebooks and resources
- Self-assessments for individuals and organizations
- Professional Development (PDPs) for Massachusetts teachers
- What should I learn about the place I’m interviewing before the interview?
- What sorts of questions will I be asked during my interview?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why are you interested in this job?
- What experience do you have that makes you well-qualified for this job?
- What are your career goals?
- Why did you choose this company to apply to?
- What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- Describe a difficult problem you faced and how you approached it.
- What sorts of questions should I prepare to ask my interviewer?
- How, and when, should I go about requesting accommodations for my disability(ies)?
- What sorts of questions are illegal for employers to ask?